Journal of The Indonesian Physical Society (JIPS) is an International Journal published by the Physical Society of Indonesian (PSI).
The journal covers 3 sub-fields with different volume numbers :
- Theoretical Physics : all fields in the development of the physics itself
- Applied Physics : all fields in the application of physics.
- Educational Physics : all fields in the physics education.
The articles are divided into several categories :
- Letter : a short article contains an original work, not more than 3 pages and 4 figures.
- Regular : an article contains an original work and more than 3 pages.
- Review : an article which is a compilation of special theme.